About our Program
- Each classroom is taught by highly qualified licensed teachers and qualified assistants.
- Follows the same calendar as the New Albany School District.
- The teachers work closely with Kindergarten teachers to know what is expected for the students to be prepared for Kindergarten.
- This program provides a safe learning environment that nurtures children’s language and emergent literacy. Children will grow in a developmentally appropriate setting with intentional learning occurring.
- Class size is limited to 20 students.with a 10:1 student/teacher ratio.
The daily schedule includes activities that support oral language development, fine and gross motor skills, problem solving, self-help, and social/emotional development.
Child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2019
$225 Per Month – Will be drafted on the 5th of each month August – May
Available until 4:15 p.m. for an additional $15 per month
$50 non-refundable deposit required for registration – deposit will be credited to August tuition.
A one time $25 activity fee due in August
2 Proofs of Residence Required (Must live in New Albany School District), birth certificate, social security card, and an Immunization Form 121 marked “complete”
7:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Must be provided by parent-Mississippi law will not allow 4 year-olds to ride buses due to lack of child restraints.
Child must be bathroom independent to attend